Permanent Makeup to Disguise Eyebrow Scars.
Both men and women may develop eyebrow scars through trauma/injury or illness. Semi permanent makeup techniques such as ‘hairstroke’ can be used to restore the brow back.
How to obtain the Best Results from your treatment?
- Try to talk to your chosen practitioner.
-Have a detailed consultation to prevent misunderstandings and regrets.
– Ensure the practitioner is fully qualified, insured and registered with the Local Authority
– Always ask to see a personal portfolio of work carried out by your practitioner Styles and approach can vary enormously.
– Block Brows (solid brows) – we do not accept requests for block brows but prefer the natural hairstroke technique.
– client support. Ensure your practitioner will be available should you need advice after treatment.
Dermaticians practitioners are all fully qualified, insured and have treated clients from all over the world. We only operate from inspected premises that are Health Care Commission approved or Local Authority Registered. (As Per Government Guidelines).
If you would like to know more about what we do or would like to make an appointment
Why not call us on 0330 330 9305 or click here to Email us